Saturday, February 18, 2006

Beauty and the Beast

Yay!!! We have rehearsal today! Maybe I should have posted about starting Beauty & the Beast when we had our first rehearsal (last Saturday) but whatever. I'm pretty excited about this production, partially because I've got a really fun role, partially because I enjoy any production, and partially because it's yr12 and quite possibly my final musical ever, though I don't like to think of it that way. I'm kind of nervous because we are working on one of the few scenes I'm in on Tuesday and I have only been able to SEE my lines once during our read through. I'm pretty much shit scared that Ms Anstee's going to completely blast me if I don't know my few lines AHHH!

I found out this week that I have 2 SACs happening the day after my birthday hurrah. Both from Ms McNeice... oh well. Speaking of birthday, Cathryn said she's going to post herself and Lauren (her Scottish friend that I met last night on msn) to Australia! They're meant to be coming out here in June/July anyway, but I don't know; she said that about December too.

I don't know what else there is to write, other than Invader Zim rocks. Oh, quick update on the school sailing team - we didn't get through to the next round but there are 2 wild-card entries so we still have our fingers crossed.

Peace, Love and Mungbeans,
Dani xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home