Thursday, January 12, 2006

"As for the other thing, if they are middle-class, I'm a serviette."

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? - ummm... nothing mentionable
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? - I kept none and made none
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? - No, but my cousin is pregnant
4. Did anyone close to you die? - I think 3 or 4 of my great uncles did
5. What countries did you visit? - France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Holland, I think that's it... but I really wish I hadn't
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? - Reasonable grades
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- Seussical; specifically closing night when Hayden kissed Sara
- The German/Irish pub in Bavaria
- Exodus
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? - ...yeah i dont think i acheved much
9. What was your biggest failure? - School, maybe i could have worked a little bit.. at all
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? - Other than mental? ...don't think so
11. What was the best thing you bought? - Haribo/My silver shoes
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? - no one
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? - Several people who shall remain nameless because I know that at least 2 of them know of this blog
14. Where did most of your money go? - Europe
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? - In order: Seussical; Europe; leaving Europe; finishing school
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? - Probably "I think it's gonna rain today" by Bette Midler
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? sadder b) thinner or fatter? fatter c) richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? - music practise, study in general
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? - crying
20. How will you be spending Christmas? - 2006? In the snow
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? - ... with hatred
23. How many one-night stands? - far too many
24. What was your favorite TV program? - The Simsons/Futurama/Family Guy/The Bill
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? - Yes, many
26. What was the best book you read? - "Tess of the d'Urbervilles" by Thomas Hardy
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? - Classical (specifically Prokofiev)
28. What did you want and get? - A quick year
29. What did you want and not get? - DVDs
30. What was your favorite film of this year? - Howle's Moving Castle (I prefered the English version because I loved the Grandma's voice)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? - I turned 16, I did nothing as I no longer like my birthdays
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? - If I had been somewhere else
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? - poor at best... but not caring much
34. What kept you sane? - Nothing (except Lisa)
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? - No idea... I didn't really pay them that much attention
36. What political issue stirred you the most? - Anything involving "Dubya" stupid STUPID bastard
37. Who did you miss? - CATHRYN (and sanity - who'd have thought they would go hand in hand?)
38. Who was the best new person you met? - Lisa!!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: - ...no

And that was 2005 everyone, a round of applause...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Must go take my meds now, farewell

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving the bloging

12:15 am  
Blogger Dani said...

loving the SHUTUP

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home