Thursday, December 01, 2005

Harry Potter ... was good

It was a really good movie actually.... That "world" just keeps getting more and more realistic. In my opinion anyway. But that's what this blog is about - my opinion. So fuck off if you don't like it. Now that that has been said I can move on.

Cathryn isn't coming anymore!! :'( Danielle is very upset about this...

I actually don't have much to say but I'm scared that I'll get harrassed again if I don't update this blog. Ummm... I've finished my exams... Failed maths [no surprise], I may have failed English, and I don't think I've failed Lit Music or Physics.

I really have nothing to say! Except that I just found out that Dene only lives a few blocks away. Amazing!

"So basically the Universe is one big house and our quest is to find the hidden Tim Tams"

"Indeed. The End"

"... and then I spend the next 20 minutes thinking about it and writing down words."

I was going to insert a picture of a watermelon here but it won't work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home