Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The pyramids were actually built by Sears

Grrr I wrote an entire blog entry and then my internet fucked up. It wasn't very interesting though - just some stuff about tapeworms and how they are, as Pat the great says, uck.

I don't think anything too interesting has happened today - except I had my singing concert which was craptacular. I couldn't sing any high notes which was, again, craptacular but in my singing lesson this arvo all was resolved hooray. hooray for singing lessons. hooray for learning.
except maths cause maths smells...

hmmm... I am now going to acknowledge some people who are awesome cause I can't think of anything else to write. So, some people of note:
Pat the great
Dene the awesome
David the ...drama fag ; ) love your work
Lisa the German
Dylan the strange
Alex the guy who can hold his vodka so incredably well so that no one can tell he's even been drinking
Little the forgiver
Lucien the HUGE
Gus the ... i'm not even gonna try and find just one word for gus
Bebbington the gangly
Chloe the real
Watts the ...drummer?

This is getting a bit poor so I'm gonna sign off now

peace love and mungbeans

5 Comments:

Anonymous nickob said...

...why am i gangly?

12:48 pm  
Anonymous Blair H said...

grr, you forgot me...

9:39 pm  
Anonymous german exchange said...

blair you're an idiot, of course she 'forgot you',

7:42 pm  
Anonymous die bitch said...

forgiver ey

7:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coz u do gym nick....

6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home